Terms and Conditions of Supply - Applicable To All Website and Telephone Sales
www.salonequipmentonline.co.uk, RG Distributors Ltd and any official related company (hereafter called the Company)
The following terms and conditions are the Company’s standard terms. These conditions are intended to provide peace of mind to our customers and are an expression of our confidence in the quality, price and general value for money offered in our products. It is not a clever marketing tool with several opt-out clauses, but for this reason the few terms and conditions we do stipulate need to be rigidly implemented. Specific individual agreements signed by an official company director may replace these terms in certain instances, otherwise these terms and conditions are applicable to all sales. Notwithstanding, none of these terms affect your statutory rights.
Please note for the sake of ease, the words sales, order, orders and orders placed all relate to the sale of goods made under this contract.
Any reference to the seller is classed in these terms and conditions as "seller", "we" "our" "ourself" "ourselves" or "us"
Any reference to the purchaser is classed in these terms and conditions as the "buyer", "purchaser" "your" "yourself" "yourselves" or "you".
This legal notice applies to all purchases made by the you (the buyer) whether for yourself directly, or on behalf of a third party or company:-
(a) through the website under the domain name www.salonequipmentonline.co.uk (the site) and
(b) through our telephone order line (the Telephone Order Line)
By offering to purchase products thorough the Site or the Order Line you are entering into an agreement on the terms and conditions set out below with RG Distributors Limited t/a www.salonequipmentonline,co.uk.
These terms and conditions of sale are only available in English.
Ordering On The Site
Once you have chosen your payment method and completed those details and clicked to submit your order, we will treat the order as an offer by you to purchase the products subject to these terms and conditions of sale. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your order.
If we accept your offer we shall confirm each order online via the internet and / or by email. Our confirmation of the order in writing (in the form of an email) shall be our acceptance of the contract between ourself and yourself.
The terms of your order(s) will not be filed electronically and will not be made available to you on request so you should print off and retain your copy of the order confirmation for your records.
If you require a VAT receipt please email details of your order reference number to email@example.com with a request for a VAT receipt and we will send you one by email. If you require a paper copy of a VAT invoice these can be sent at a charge of £10 plus vat.
Ordering Through The Telephone Order Line
When you place an order through the telephone order line, we will treat the order as an offer by you to purchase the products subject to these terms and conditions of sale. You will be given the opportunity to review your order(s), correct any errors and confirm your order. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your orders. Once you have chosen your payment method and completed those details and confirmed your order, we will treat the order as accepted. If you require a VAT receipt please ask at the time of placing your order and we will send you one by email. If you do not ask for a VAT receipt at the time of your order then this can be requested at a later date by emailing details of your order reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org with a request for a VAT receipt and we will send you one by email. If you require a paper copy of a VAT invoice these can be sent at a charge of £10 plus vat.
The following terms and conditions are the Company’s standard terms. These conditions are intended to provide peace of mind to our customers and are an expression of our confidence in the quality, price and general value for money offered in our products. It is not a clever marketing tool with several opt-out clauses, but for this reason the few terms and conditions we do stipulate need to be rigidly implemented. These terms apply to all sales made with the company whether by online order or telephone order.Specific individual agreements signed by an official company director may replace these terms in certain instances, otherwise these terms and conditions are applicable to all sales.
- The buyer should check specifications and suitability before ordering. The seller does not warrant the suitability of goods for specific applications and goods are not sold on a trial basis. All sales are final.
- All terms are strictly payment with order. Payment can be cash, bank transfer, cheque, PayPal or credit card.
- Goods and title to the goods remain the property of the Company until paid for in full.
- The customer specifically acknowledges and agrees that the Company has retention of title over all items until the final balance of any credit agreement agreed with the Company has been paid in full, on an all monies basis.
- Items sold are subject to availability at the time of an ordering being placed. On rare occasions stock may be unavailable if an item has just gone "out of stock" and in such cases and alternative may be offered or a refund given. In cases where we are acting as a wholesaler, distributor or manufacturers agent for certain items, stock is subject to availability by the corresponding supplier and will be subject to confirmation after any order is placed. If you wish to confirm stock availability before placing your order, please call us on 01539 234350 or email email@example.com
- Many products may refer to generic size names. Please check actual dimensions of the product as shown on our website at the time of order. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to check the dimensions of the product(s) to ensure suitability and for ensuring they have the adequate space in their premises to take the products in, at the time of placing the order. We reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice.
- Prices include delivery to "kerbside" / "doorstep" only, unless previously confirmed in writing.
- All prices quoted on the website or in any communication, are exclusive of VAT, which will be added at the current prevailing rate at the time of invoice.
- Free delivery is to UK mainland only. We will endeavour to meet delivery deadlines but cannot be held liable in any way for failure to do so.
- On larger items or quantities sent with pallet deliveries, the delivery is made to "kerbside" only and you will need to have relevant resources to take the item into your premises. The delivery drivers are under no obligation to help you inside with any large item.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure they have adequate access and space to take the unit into their premises.
- All sales are final. Goods are not sold on a trial basis, nor are items permitted to be returned if they are unwanted unless subject to restocking charges unless with the express permission in writing of a company Director.
- The company reserves the right to change the price and specification of any product without prior notice. If an order has been placed for an item, that price will honoured unless the item is out of stock and new stock that is due to arrive is at a higher price.
- Models shown and image used are for illustrative purposes only. Where an item is out of stock, the company reserve the right to replace the item with an equal quality product of similar or greater value.
- A bank charge of £25 will be charged for any cheque returned by the bank.
- If items are ordered specifically for the customer and deliveries are postponed or delayed by the customer, any relevant storage charges will be due to be paid by the customer.
- Items are not supplied with any warranty unless specifically stated on the individual item page. Where warranty is stated, then it is a "parts only warranty" and no labour / engineer costs are covered unless stated otherwise. In the event of a fault under "parts only warranty", the purchaser is responsible for all labour / engineer costs incurred during the warranty period, and we will only supply the replacement part required..
- If an item fails under warranty we will do our best to send the replacement part (if covered) within 4 weeks of being notified of the problem, but we bear no responsibility and accept no liability for any loss of earnings or consequential loss suffered as a result of any piece of equipment not working during this time. Items / products / accessories supplied "Free of Charge" with any product purchased are specifically excluded from any warranty terms and conditions.
All pricing displayed and in any communication excludes VAT at the prevailing rate which will be applied at the time of invoice.
DAMAGED SHIPMENTS - VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
ITEMS NOT WORKING ON DELIVERY
- All shipments must be thoroughly inspected for any sign of damage BEFORE signing the carrier’s delivery note. If there is damage, please call us immediately before accepting the delivery or ask the driver to phone us so we can obtain details and ascertain the course of action to take. If you cannot contact us, please mark "damaged" on the delivery note and inform our office as soon as possible, but in any case, by no later than 24 hours after accepting the delivery. Alternatively you can write "damaged" on the delivery note next to the item that is damaged and inform our office as soon as possible - and within 24 hours of this at the latest.
- Claims for damage cannot be accepted where the recipient has signed for items in good condition.
- If he customer signs the delivery note as "unchecked", any damage must be reported in writing to ourselves within 24 hours of receipt of the goods, otherwise we will be unable to action any such claim.
- If goods are signed for as "unchecked", then please ensure you check the goods within 24 hours of receiving them and report any damage to us immediately in writing. All damages must be reported within 24 hours of receipt, otherwise we will not entertain any claims for damage.
- If an item is not working on delivery or within 14 days of the customer receiving the goods, we will exchange the item or refund the price paid, if no further stock is available.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to report any such failure promptly and within this timescale. After 14 days have passed, from receipt of the item, we will deal with the item reported as not working under our normal terms of warranty as detailed in these terms and conditions.
- Products are provided without warranty unless otherwise stated on the relevant product information page.
- Where warranty is stated, it is provided on a "parts only basis", unless stated otherwise. The company reserve the right to either send a replacement part or have the item returned to our workshop for inspection at our discretion. We do not cover any labour / engineer / call out charges. Any such costs are the buyer’s responsibility. We also reserve the right to ask for a copy of any subsequent engineers report to substantiate any part requested under warranty. All warranties, unless otherwise stated, are valid in the UK Mainland only.
- If an item is found to be faulty within 14 days of delivery, please contact us to arrange for repair or replacement. The item must be returned in its original packaging or if not, then at least securely and safely packed to prevent damage during transit. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure the item is safely packaged as if the item is returned damaged, no refund or exchange will be given. Please note this does not relate to any damage and is solely in relation to items that may be faulty. Damage must be reported as per the instructions under the "Damaged Shipments" section above.
- If an item is found not be working on delivery (dead on arrival) or within 14 days of the customer receiving the item, we will exchange the item or refund the price paid, if no further stock is available. If stock is available, we will replace the item with a new item of the same or superior specification. It is the customer’s responsibility to report any such failure promptly and within this timescale. After 7 days have passed, from receipt of the item, we will deal with the item reported as not working under our normal terms of warranty as detailed in these terms and conditions
- Any items sold at less than the stated price advertised on the website (www.salonequipmentonline.co.uk) at the time of sale, shall be sold with NO WARRANTY, unless specifically agreed in writing and confirmed by a Director of the company in advance before any purchase is made.
- Items sold as "internet only" offers, "sale" offers, ex showroom, ex display or any item sold at a discounted price from the regular internet / catalogue sale price will have no warranty with it.
- Items specifically excluded from any warranty whatsoever, are bulbs of any sort, glass of any format, perishable components such as, but not limited to, all types of switches, buttons, rubber seals, rubber strips or gaskets. Please ask for specific exclusions relating to any appliance you wish to purchase.
- Items / products / accessories supplied "Free of Charge" with any product purchased are specifically excluded from any warranty terms and conditions.
- If an item fails under warranty we will do our best to send the replacement part (if covered) within 4 weeks of being notified of the problem, but we bear no responsibility and accept no liability for any loss of earnings or consequential loss, of any kind, suffered as a result of any piece of equipment failing during the warranty period.
- Any item that is replaced under warranty or part that is provided under warranty will only be covered under the original terms of warranty. ie for the duration of warranty applicable from the original purchase date.
- Under certain circumstances we may choose to exchange an item that is within its warranty period at our discretion and that item may be refurbished or reconditioned. The replacement items may be refurbished or ex demo units that are in full working order. The buyer is responsible for any and all postage costs incurred in returning the faulty item to ourselves and any postage costs for sending the replacement unit to the buyer.
- Where an item is covered under a manufacturer's warranty, then the manufacturers terms of warranty will apply to, and govern any, warranty conditions specifically relating to that item. Such items will be described as 'Full Warranty' in the information section.
- Certain items are covered under a 'Return to Base' warranty and on those items the buyer is responsible for sending the item back to our warehouse, upon receipt of which we will determine whether the item needs repair or exchange. The choice of this is at our discretion. If we choose to repair an item we will endeavour to have it returned to you within 4 weeks from the date we diagnose the repair that is required. If we choose to exchange the item then the replacement item may be refurbished or an ex demo unit that is in full working order. Such items will be described in the information section as 'rtb warranty' (return to base).
- Terms of warranty only apply to the original buyer (purchaser) of the goods and no warranty is transferable to another party. Should the buyer then re-sell the goods, any warranty currently in force at that time would be null and void.
- The Company is not liable for trading loss, loss of perishable items,water damage, any staff-related costs (eg. recruitment agency fees or overtime paid by the end user) or any costs related to hire or purchase of alternative equipment.
- WASTE ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT DIRECTIVE (WEEE): The buyer shall comply with the supplier instructions in relation to the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (2002/96/EC) as amended from time to time and such regulations as shall come into force to enact the provisions of the directive in the United Kingdom as amended from time to time. For the avoidance of doubt the buyer shall only dispose of the goods as directed from time to time by the supplier. In the case of sales to businesses, the Company or supplier reserves the right to charge the buyer / customer a fee for removal for any goods that the new goods to be supplied, by the Company / supplier to the buyer / customer, can reasonably be said to be replacing.
- The purchaser should check specifications and suitability before ordering. The seller does not warrant the suitability of goods for specific applications and goods are not sold on a trial basis. All sales are final.
- All warranties exclude the following and may result in charges being levied against the parties responsible for placing the service request, where an item is under full manufacturers warranty:
'Internet-Only' and "Sale" Offers
- Any fault caused by poor maintenance.
- Damage caused by unauthorised alterations to, misuse or abuse of the equipment.
- Bulbs & lamps, glass, seals & gaskets of any type, switches, buttons baskets, knobs.
- Resetting of equipment or circuit breakers.
- Faulty on-site electrics (eg. plug socket, plug, wiring, junction box fault, incorrect fuse).
- Corrosion or atmospheric conditions.
- Any fault caused by or related to lime scale build-up.
- Any fault caused by or related to incorrect installation (where the customer / end user has arranged installation themselves)..
- Discounts apply only to selected offers as stated and to subsequent orders placed and paid for online.
- It is the customer's responsibility to provide suitable access to the internet to place an order and makes payment online; concessions will not be given where access to the internet is not available.
- Availability strictly while stocks last
- Model shown and branding applied may vary depending on availability
- Prices displayed may change without notice. Where price changes occur between the placing of an order and delivery, the price displayed on the Order Confirmation Email sent on acceptance of the order will be honoured.
- On items sold below regular pricing, no warranty will apply to these items.
We will deliver FREE OF CHARGE to you on orders above £49.99 net of VAT (excuding carriage). On orders under £49.99, the carriage charge is £6.95 plus VAT. For orders placed and paid for in full before 12 noon, these will be despatched the same day by either next day courier or standard 1o 3 day delivery service to mainland UK between the hours of 8am and 6pm, depending on the actual weight and / or dimensions of the each product.. Non-standard delivery requests will be subject to charges - please contact us to confirm before placing your order. Non mainland UK or Scottish Highlands and Islands may be subject to charges. Higher charges may apply for specific delivery requests such as, but not limited to, next day delivery, out of hours / weekend delivery or timed delivery. Standard working days are Monday to Friday and do not include bank holidays. Costs stated for deliveries to Europe are basic guidelines. Higher charges may apply for Islands such as Malta and Cyprus and will be advised after the order is placed where appropriate. We reserve the right to charge a higher carriage charge than advertised on the website if we are advised by our carriers that the rate is higher than that we have stated, due to extrenuating circumstances or any general increase in freight rates that may have been / is being applied at that time. If we have to increase the delivery charge accordingly and you do not wish to pay the extra cost then you are free to cancel your order without penalty by informing us in writing or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order reference number.
Delivery charges vary depending on the type of products ordered and the service you select and cannot be refunded. Your delivery charges will be clearly indicated at checkout.
All orders placed are subject to stock availability. If you wish to confirm stock availability before placing your order, please call us on 01539 234350 or email email@example.com
Orders placed and paid for in full before 12 noon will be despatched the same day on parcel courier service or standard pallet delivery service depending on the weight / dimensions of the particular product(s) ordered. Please ensure there is adequate access for larger items of equipment, as the company cannot be held responsible for any problem should the goods not fit, or be able to go through any outer / inner doorways. On larger items sent with pallet deliveries, the delivery is made to "kerbside" only and you will need to have relevant resources to take the item into your premises. The delivery drivers are under no obligation to help you inside with any large item.
Orders for express delivery and next day delivery must be placed by 12 noon and are subject to final confirmation by our couriers. Next day delivery is not available on all items, so please check with us before ordering if in doubt or if you have any queries. Any extra charge for next day service will be advised at time of placing the order or indicated on the items page when checking out. Goods must be checked on receipt, before you sign the delivery note. If you sign the delivery note and have not checked the items we will not be held responsible for any claims that later arise through damage or missing items. If an item is found to be damaged please mark "damaged" on the delivery note and inform our office immediately. If goods are signed for as "unchecked", then please ensure you check the goods within 24 hours of receiving them and report any damage to us immediately in writing. All damages must be reported within 24 hours of receipt, otherwise we will not entertain any claims for damage.
For items that are special order, you will be advised at the time of order of the approximate delivery lead time.
We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors and all goods and products are subject to availability. The Company shall be under no liability whatsoever for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales. We recommend that you make arrangements for trade’s people to carry out work on your behalf only after your order has been delivered and checked for damage. If you are purchasing to replace an existing item we also recommend that you do not disconnect or dispose of your existing item until your new goods have arrived and been checked for damage.
Standard parcel courier service is within 1-3 working days from day of despatch and standard pallet deliver service is within 3-5 working days from day of despatch. You must notify us of any opening and closing times, or any access restrictions / parking restrictions that will affect the delivery. If delivery is to a restricted area such as an office building with a main reception or to a block of flats with a porter / concierge service, and the delivery driver cannot get access to your door / floor, you give express authority that the parcel can be left and signed for by the receptionist, concierge or porter on your behalf, subject to the terms and conditions of sale stated herein.
It is the buyers responsibility to ensure they have adequate access and space to take the unit into their premises.
Please contact us directly before placing any order if you wish to clarify anything regarding the delivery service or to ascertain which service will be used for the item you are ordering.
Our standard deliveries will be made anytime between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday and do not include bank holidays. You need to ensure you are at the delivery address or have someone at the delivery address to accept delivery between these hours.
Before returning goods, a returns number must be obtained from us. Returns can only be considered if the goods are undamaged, unused and still in their original packing. Items to be returned must be notified within 14 days of receipt and returned back to us within 14 days after that. The buyer is responsible for all costs incurred when shipping the item back to us. We strongly recommend the use of a bona fide carrier and for the buyer to insure the consignment as we are not responsible if the item is damaged during the return process.
The purchaser should check specifications and suitability before ordering. The seller does not warrant the suitability of goods for specific applications and goods are not sold on a trial basis. All sales are final.
TERMS OF SALE
All prices exclude vat at the appropriate rate at the time of sale. All sales are final and goods re not sold on a trial basis. Consumer distance selling regulations apply to any or all transactions made on this site or as a result of sales made directly with us whether by telephone, fax, letter or email.
Items sold are subject to availability at the time of an ordering being placed. On rare occasions stock may be unavailable if an item has just gone "out of stock" and in such cases and alternative may be offered or a refund given. In cases where we are acting as a wholesaler, distributor or manufacturers agent for certain items, stock is subject to availability by the corresponding supplier and will be subject to confirmation after any order is placed.
Orders are not deemed as accepted until you receive a confirmation from us confirming the order. The order reference number shown on any website transaction is not an order confirmation number and is merely an order reference number.
In the case that a genuine error of pricing is shown on the website and it is glaringly obvious that the price is incorrect, or in the event of any malfunction on the website which may result in a price being incorrectly displayed or in the event that a product is shown as being zero price, the company retain the right to refuse to sell the goods at the incorrect price and will advise the customer of the correct price before any order confirmation is sent.
We are also resellers to business customers and as permitted under the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 we exclude liability for claims regarding the quality or fitness for purpose of goods or otherwise which consumers can make under the Sale of Goods Act 1979. We are liable for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. We do not accept any liability for indirect or consequential losses or loss of profits.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS / INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All rights, including trademarks and copyright in this website are owned by or licensed to the Company. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the express written permission of the Company. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose
Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
ACCURACY OF CONTENT
The Company has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. All prices are displayed exclusive of VAT unless stated otherwise, and where applicable. For a VAT receipt please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Packaging, product finish brand logos, colour, LED light colour may vary from that shown due to ongoing manufacturers improvements and or photographic light. The weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
USE OF OUR WEBSITE
When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights. Except as permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act
1988, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents. The Company do not accept any liability in respect of the use of these websites.
Linking our website is not permitted, unless specific approval is given in writing by a Director of the company. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER
The Company makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won't cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it and to have any anti-virus software, firewall etc. as necessary for the safe use of your own computer. The Company shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
PASSWORD / ACCOUNT SECURITY
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. The Company shall not be liable to any person or entity for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
In the event that you contact us by telephone, please be aware that all calls may be recorded for security, quality and training purposes. All call recordings remain our sole property, and we have no obligation to supply you with a copy of the conversation transcript.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DETAILS?
ABOUT COOKIES AND THE WAY WE USE THEM
CARD PAYMENT PROCESSING
Our site is independently audited by Security Metrics, one of the world’s leading providers of PCI Compliance checks to both MasterCard and Visa internationally, on behalf of our credit card processing partner bank HSBC and RBS. Our site is verified as PCI Compliant, theft protection secure and credit card safe, meaning you are safe to shop with us in the knowledge that every possible measure has been taken to ensure your safety whilst shopping with us and that your identity will be protected. For further details on Security Metrics, please visit www.securitymetrics.com.
When an order is placed over the telephone, we take payment from your card after we have received your order and checked / verified your card via our payment gateway. Once this has been done and the order has been processed, this constitutes our acceptance of your order. When an order is placed on our website, once card payment details are entered by yourself, payment is taken from your card by the appropriate payment gateway you choose at this point, once the details have been checked and verified. Your order is not accepted by us until you receive an email notification advising that your order is being processed or despatched.
Fraud checks may be conducted on our orders. This involves checks on details provided during the order process including the address details. This may involve your details being passed to a 3rd party fraud checking company. On occasion we may ask for additional information in order to process your order. We will conduct this process as quickly as possible however on occasion dispatch of goods may be delayed.
Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Title to any products you order on this website shall pass to you on delivery of the products, provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
All prices exclude VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rates but exclude delivery charges unless expressly stated otherwise.
All credit card transactions are taken in the UK and our transaction currency is in UK Pounds (£).
All orders undergo additional security checks once the order has been placed – this is to protect the Company and cardholders against credit card fraud. As a result some orders may miss our cut-off times for next day delivery, we would advise that these checks normally take up to an hour but on occasion can be longer. We apologise for the inconvenience caused to genuine customers by these important fraud prevention measures.
All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point at which you click on "submit" or “make payment” on the final page of our ordering process. After an order has been submitted, if you realise you have made a mistake, please telephone us on 0844 8700001 or email email@example.com quoting your order reference number.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
From time to time, we may place links on this website to other websites we think you may want to visit. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents. The Company do not accept any liability in respect of the use of these websites.
EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY / DISCLAIMERS
We are resellers to business customers and as permitted under the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 we exclude liability for claims regarding the quality or fitness for purpose of goods or otherwise which consumers can make under the Sale of Goods Act 1979. We are liable for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. We do not accept any liability for indirect or consequential losses or loss of profits.
Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these terms & conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Company or any of its employees or agents or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
CHANGES TO LEGAL NOTICES
We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible in relation the current terms and conditions applicable to any purchase you are making.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE FROM OUTSIDE THE UK
The Company makes no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
LAW, JURISDICTION AND LANGUAGE
This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. This Agreement is governed by English law and the Parties shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. All contracts are concluded in English language.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory legal rights.
Salon Equipment Online is a trading name of R G Distributors Ltd
© Copyright RG Distributors Ltd / salonequipmentonline.co.uk 2011- Present